Does Collagen Powder Do Anything For Your Skin?
Collagen is a major component of your skin. It plays a role in strengthening skin, plus may benefit elasticity and hydration. As you age, your body produces less collagen, leading to dry skin and the formation of wrinkles. As the most abundant protein in the body, collagen is a vital protein for the health of the largest organ in your body – your skin. In fact, approximately 80 percent of your skin is made up of collagen.
How does taking a collagen benefit your skin?
- Promotes glowing, vibrant skin
- Improves skin elasticity
- Skin appears more youthful and healthy
- Visible reduction of wrinkles
- Smoothes cellulite
- Can reduce acne flareups due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Lightens stretch marks
- Aids in healing skin wounds by reducing inflammation
If you’re looking for the easiest way to increase your collagen, you’ll definitely want to look into what Jonq Pure Hydrolysed Collagen can do for you!
PLEASE CONTACT US HERE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS